Three Phase Fan MotorDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
- Delivery term:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Validity to:
- Last update:
- Browse the number:
Three Phase Fan Motor is a totally enclosed. fan-cooled induction motor for general purpose.
YS series motor Frame 80~355, rating power 0.06-355kW, IP55.
YS series motors comply with GB18613-2013《Minimum allowable values of energy efficiency and the energy efficiency grades for small and medium three-phase asynchronous motors》. Energy Efficiency grade of the motors are class 2, and the value of energy efficiency are shown on rating plate.
YS series motors are suitable for driving machines which have no special requirement, such as machine tools, pumps, blowers, mining machines, agricultural machines etc. As the series of motor has better starting characteristics, it is also suitable for machines which need higher starting torque as compressors, mixers, crushers etc.
Motor Type Designation:
(1) Rated voltage: 200～760V.
(2) Rated frequency: 50Hz、60Hz.
(3) Working method: S1 (continuous).
(4) connection: △ or Y.
(5) Insulation class: F class .
(6) Ambient temperature: not exceeding 40℃.
(7) Altitude above sea level: not be over 1,000 meters.
Why Choose Us?
1. We are professional manufacturer for over 15 years.
2. We have best quality materials to make our electric motors best performance.
3. Our products are 100% brand new, 100% cooper wire, 100% output.
4. We have advanced test machine to make the 100% qualified products for our customers.
5. We have advanced processing, lamination, winding, painting production line and packing, loading line which guarantee our products nice appearance, good performance and well packaged.
6. We have advanced and automated machines such as high speed punching machines, swing punching machines, machines to form the rotors ,stators etc which not only remain the high quality goods but also save labor costs.
7. We have professional financial department who are good at calculating and controlling the cost and capital operation which could make most favorable prices for our customers.